Brick Conference/overall performance hall designed ca. 1906 by neighborhood chapter of national Finnish temperance Modern society.
Airfield produced in 1942 by Carleton Faculty to provide pupils with flight education in preparation for army enlistment.
Vacation resort lodge built in 1918, amongst most elaborate and very well-articulated examples of rustic log architecture in northern Minnesota.
Gothic Revival brick church with stone trim built-in 1908 with labor and materials equipped by Swedish Lutheran congregation.
Focus of commercial/civic structures inbuilt 1968-1938 mainly of community brick and granite in city's central retail/provider/banking/social district. St. Cloud Publish Business office (eradicated)
Frame property with Queen Anne details in-built 1902 by community's top service provider and land speculator.
Steepled clapboard church with rose window, in-built 1897 as spiritual and cultural Middle of German Lutheran Group.
1850s village with limestone quarry and kiln and diverse stone buildings crafted by resident stonemasons; includes a Civil War recruiting station.
Developing of Chaska brick created ca. 1875 to deal with Website livery small business that provided transportation and mail provider to encompassing communities.
Metal riveted pony truss designed in 1908, an early example of point out authorities's make an effort to standardize bridge design.
Brick church with onion-dome tower built-in 1916 as spiritual and social center for the Iron Vary's Ukrainian immigrants.
Some of the crews on Get the facts the sinking tanks managed to radio again and alert following units never to launch to this point out. The remaining vehicles with the 741st Tank Battalion and all tanks with the 743rd Tank Battalion, (except for the 4 aboard just one LCT that was hit by artillery fire just from the Beach front), have been landed specifically around the Seashore, starting off at about 0640.
The entrance to the constructing click site is from the narrow, underneath-quality sunken arcade, outlined through the supporting massive metal columns plus the glass partitions on the lobbies.
Massive brick residence trimmed with domestically quarried Ottawa stone, crafted ca. 1870 by early settler and merchant Charles Needham.